04 Nights 05 Days
BANGKOK – PATTAYA PACKAGE
Bangkok Pattaya – With a population of over 9 million inhabitants, Bangkok fondly called as ‘backpacker’s paradise’ (bangkok pattaya)is one of Asia’s most cosmopolitan cities, home to magnificent temples, extensive canals, vibrant nightlife and hub for a great shopping spree. Skytrains, metros, and tuk-tuks are often used forms of transportation. A memorable way to experience Bangkok is by taking the boat ride streaming down to the enchanting canals. From a small trading center and port community on the banks of Chao Phraya river to a cosmopolitan city that is speeding up with modern times, the grandeur and glory of the illustrious past still prevail here. Be it dazzling temples, spectacular palaces, world-famous floating markets to colorful Chinatown, each of these places has an intriguing story to tell. Pattaya offers a cosmopolitan culture and a vibrant nightlife that is hard to match anywhere else. Its a great budget destination for all kinds of travelers especially couples, looking for heavenly abode to spend some time relaxing in each other’s company. For shopaholics and party-loving people, Pattaya offers you an array of colorful shops on both sides of the very famous walking street which is termed as the ultimate destination for shopping by many. One of the vital features surrounding this land is the spa and massage treatment it offers. Pattaya is an ideal example of how tradition, culture and modern life are smoothly mixed to cater each visitor’s palate. This place is for the ultimate thrill, you may get lost in it.
Arrival at Airport in the morning and transfer to Pattaya hotel. En-route you will visit Sriracha tiger zoo with arrival day breakfast. Check in at hotel in Pattaya. Evening transfer to Alcazar show with soft drinks. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to Coral Island tour by speed boat with lunch. Evening transfer to Art in Paradise Pattaya. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel check out and transfer to Bangkok hotel. En-route you will visit Sea Life Ocean World + Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. Evening check in to Bangkok hotel and overnight stay.
After breakfast at the hotel processed for full day tour to Safari world and Marine Park with buffet lunch. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel check out and proceed to visit the famous Golden Buddha & Marble Temple in Bangkok. Evening drop to Airport for your departure with “ Good Memories “ of Thailand holiday.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pattaya (3 star double sharing room)
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bangkok (3 star double sharing room)
- 04 American breakfasts
- Sriracha tiger zoo with arrival day breakfast (En-route to Pattaya Hotel – PVT)
- Alcazar show with soft drinks (SIC)
- Coral Island tour by speed boat with lunch (SIC)
- Art in Paradise Pattaya (PVT)
- Sea Life Ocean World + Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (PVT)
- Safari world and marine park with buffet lunch (SIC)
- Bangkok Temple tour (Golden Buddha & Marble Temple) (PVT)
- Airport to hotel and return transfers (PVT)
- Cost of Air tickets
- Thailand Visa cost if applicable
- Telephone, Laundry etc.
- Camera charges, fee for adventure activities, tips etc
- Additional food, drinks, beverages etc
- Fee for Card payment (credit/debit card) – 2.5% extra for bank charges + GST
- Whatever that are not included in the inclusions
- The Cost given only for 01 Adult, and the cost valid only minimum 2 adults travelling together
- Kindly advice your acceptance through book now link, in order to proceed with reservation according to availability.
- For reservations, kindly forward us the exact travel dates. 25% of total package cost has to be deposited as advance payment, on confirmation of the package, and the balance payment by bank minimum 10 days before on Arrival.
- Advance Payment can be made by Fund Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card / Debit Cards/ Cash / Net Banking Options. All reservations subject to Availability at the time of bookings only.
- In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s whatsoever, we must be intimated in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date of receipt of your letter.
- In case of any Complaints or dissatisfaction, the same should be informed immediately to the concerned Tour Executive and we will try to resolve the same if it is within our limits or constraints and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing the service.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Kindly confirm the above as a reply to initiate bookings, To re-confirm your reservation You may make the advance payment before the cut-off date to either of the bank accounts and inform transaction details through email firstname.lastname@example.org
your next destination?
Grab your travel plan and get on a call with us
CALL US NOW
Grab your travel plan and get on a call with us