5 Nights & 6 Days
Mini Kerala Holiday Package
Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, kerala package – enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world. An equable climate, serene beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife are the major attractions of this land. Classical art forms, colourful festivals, exotic cuisine are some of the cultural marvels that await travellers. Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine and Panchakarma, the rejuvenation therapy in Ayurveda have also helped Kerala to gain a pan-global reputation as a worth-visit destination. Season never ends in Kerala package, thanks to the year-long moderate climate and numerous festivals and events. Traveling in Kerala, one of the nation’s cleanest and arguably nicest states, is a true pleasure. Visit the historical museums and learn about the maritime history in Cochin (Kochi), or take a boat excursion to islands like Mattancherry to learn about its Jewish heritage. Add to it a culture characterised by vibrant folk art and dance, a delicate yet abundant use of spices in food, and a devotion for Ayurveda that is said to calm stressed nerves. Simply slow down and allow the sights, sounds, and smells around you. A unique advantage of Kerala is that most of the destinations here are only a two – four hour drive from the other. Here we are Lotus Flies introduce our most popular Mini Kerala Holiday Package for our valuable associates to experience varieties in just a 5 days round trip.
Welcome to God’s own country. Upon arrival at Cochin Airport / Railway station, representative will assist you for your pick up and drive through the scenic network of roads leading to Munnar. This hill station in Kerala is marked by vast spans of lush green tea plantations, rivulets, colonial bungalows, gushing waterfalls and a pleasant weather. In transit, you visit spice plantations, Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls. Check-in at the hotel and relax for a little while. End your day with a sound sleep at the Resort.
Sightseeing in Munnar After a delicious morning breakfast, leave the hotel to enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar, visiting Echo Point, Carmelagiri elephant park, Nursery Garden, Photo Point, Eravikulam National Park, Anaimudi Peak- South India’s Highest Peak and the Tea Museum. Enjoy your drive back to the hotel. A comfortable overnight stay at the hotel marks an end to another pleasant Day.
Munnar to Thekkady. After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady which is also known as Periyar. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. Check in to the hotel, fresh up and then set out to visit spice plantations, elephant ride and Kathakali show. You can also option for boating at Periyar Lake. After cruising, head back to hotel and end the day with an overnight stay at hotel.
Thekkady to Alleppey. After a hearty breakfast, checkout hotel and proceed to Alleppey, a charming village on the Vembanad Lake. Alleppey is known for its secluded backwaters, winning palms, and floating houseboats. Check into your Shikara Boat and enjoy the natural beauty of back water village, fishing and traditional taste of Kerala spicy food. After cruising, rest at your hotel and evening visiting Alleppey Beach and end the day with an overnight stay at hotel.
Alleppey to Cochin. After breakfast, checkout hotel and proceed to your final most historical destination, Cochin. Cochin sightseeing which includes Dutch Palace (Closed on every Friday), Jewish Synagogue, Jews Street, St.Francis Church, Chinese fishing net. Overnight stay at your hotel
Drop to Airport / Railway station for your return journey to home town. After relax breakfast check out and proceed for your final departure shopping at Marine Drive and broad way shopping area. Drop to Airport/Railway station with sweet memories of God's Own Country.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Munnar Resort / Hotel
- 01 Night accommodation at Thekkady, Resort / Hotel
- 01 Night accommodation at Alleppey, Resort / Hotel
- 01 Night accommodation at Cochin, Resort / Hotel
- 02 Hrs Shikara Boating at Alleppey Lake
- All breakfast at Hotels/Resorts
- Pick up / drop at Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway station
- All Transportation by A/C Cab
- Vehicle Toll, Parking and Driver batta with English/ Hindi speaking driver
- Fee for other entry ticket, camera, and other fees etc
- Additional food, beverages etc
- Additional Vehicle Kilometres cost if change fixed itinerary
- The Cost given only for 01 Adult, and the cost valid only minimum 2 adults travelling together
- Kindly advice your acceptance through “Book Now” link, in order to proceed with reservation according to availability.
- For reservations, kindly forward us the exact travel dates. 50% of total package cost has to be deposited as advance payment, on confirmation of the package, and the balance payment by bank minimum 10 days before on Arrival.
- Advance Payment can be made by Net Banking / Gpay options.
- All reservations subject to Availability at the time of bookings only.
- In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s whatsoever, we must be intimated in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date of receipt of your letter.
- In case of any Complaints or dissatisfaction, the same should be informed immediately to the concerned Tour Executive and we will try to resolve the same if it is within our limits or constraints and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing the service.
- Similar category hotels/resorts will arranged if rooms are unavailable in listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
Kindly confirm the above as a reply to initiate bookings, To re-confirm your reservation You may make the advance payment before the cut-off date to either of the bank accounts and inform transaction details through email firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com
your next destination?
Grab your travel plan and get on a call with us
CALL US NOW
Grab your travel plan and get on a call with us