3 Nights 4 Days
Golden Triangle Package
Visit an area that is regarded as a treasure mine of art, architecture, history, and culture on the 04 Days Golden triangle package. Cities like are visited on the 04 Days Golden Triangle Tour by Private car. Each of Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur is rich in history and is home to countless legends. to describe a turbulent history. Including some of the busiest circuits in Upon entering the nation, the 03 Nights 04 Days Golden Triangle Tour Package begins.several illustrious historical episodes, allowing you to take in the legacies left behind by the outstanding legacies of Rajput Kings, British, and Mughal Kings, etc. The environment is There are several architectural wonders that still exude the grace and beauty of that glorious time. The opportunity to explore and learn about a variety of topics is provided by a private 04-day tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. These topics include Delhi’s extensive history, the Taj Mahal in Agra, Jaipur’s royal luxury and bravery, and Rajputana architecture. The journey covers all there is to know about the vast north India, from ancient monuments to historical structures, from religious sites to national parks, from current attractions to the richness of bygone era. By the time the Golden Triangle Tour is through, travellers will have amassed a sizable bucket of memories to carry back home, and they will undoubtedly return at a later date to relive the same delight!
About Golden Triangle:At the confluence of the Ruak and Mekong rivers, the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar come together in a region known as the Golden Triangle. The term “Golden Triangle,” which was created by the CIA, is sometimes used more extensively to refer to a region that spans the mountains of the three neighbouring nations and measures around 950,000 square kilometres (367,000 square miles).
Welcome to Delhi Airport / Pickup you will meet our representative and get transfer to hotel &check -in at hotel & After get fresh-up then Half local Sightseeing visit famous places like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat , India Gate , Qutub Minar , Parliament House, Jantar Mantar, , Birla Mandir , Lotus Temple , President House , Vijay Ghat, after sightseeing back to hotel & Overnight Stay at Hotel in Delhi.
Delhi -Agra (Approx 235kms, 4hrs) After morning breakfast check-out from hotel and transfer to Agra en-route visit Sikandra Tomb ofEmperor Akbar reach Agra on arrival Check -in at hotel after fresh up visit Taj Mahal, Itmad -ud-Daulah Tomb, and Agra fort after sightseeing back to hotel & Overnightstay at hotel in Agra.
Agra-Jaipur (Approx 240kms, 4hrs 20 mint ) After morning breakfast check -out at hotel proceed to Jaipur via Fatehpur -sikri In route you can visit pink city On arrival Check-in to hotel after fresh up go for Jaipur local Sightseeing like as Amber fort–, Jal Mahal – Hawa Mahal – City palace & after sightseeing back to hotel & Overnightstay at hotel in Jaipur.
Jaipur to Delhi ( Approx 287kms , 5hrs 48 Mint ) After morning breakfast check -out from hotel proceed to Delhi & enjoy beautiful natural surrounding On arrival Delhi check-in at hotel & Overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
Drop Delhi Airport After morning breakfast check -out at the hotel transfer to Delhi airport / Railway Station. Ontime for the next destination . Tour ends with sweet memories………
- Accommodation double sharing basis at above mentioned hotel / Similar in bases category room.
- Exclusive A/c Vehicles for pick up & drop as per the Itinerary ( Not at Disposal )
- Welcome Drink On Arrival
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by A/c Vehicles
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Assistance all arrival and departure point.
- All toll tax , parking charge , fuel cost inclusive
- One day Sightseeing of Agra
- One day Sightseeing of Jaipur
- Elephant ride(subject to availability in jaipur)
- All Taxes inclusive
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Any option tour activity or not mention on inclusion.
- Domestic and International airfare or Train Ticket.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or video).
- Peak season surcharge.
- GST 05% (Government Service Tax)
- The Cost given only for 01 Adult, and the cost valid only minimum 2 adults travelling together
- Kindly advice your acceptance through “Book Now” link, in order to proceed with reservation according to availability.
- For reservations, kindly forward us the exact travel dates. 25% of total package cost has to be deposited as advance payment, on confirmation of the package, and the balance payment by bank minimum 10 days before on Arrival.
- Advance Payment can be made by Fund Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card / Debit Cards/ Cash / Net Banking Options.
- All reservations subject to Availability at the time of bookings only.
- In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s whatsoever, we must be intimated in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date of receipt of your letter.
- For Houseboat booking for 21 hours the Check in time is 12 PM and check out time is 9 AM. Any delay in check in time will not be compensated by extending the checkout time, A/C operates in the bedroom.
- In case of any Complaints or dissatisfaction, the same should be informed immediately to the concerned Tour Executive and we will try to resolve the same if it is within our limits or constraints and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing the service.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
Kindly confirm the above as a reply to initiate bookings, To re-confirm your reservation You may make the advance payment before the cut-off date to either of the bank accounts and inform transaction details through email email@example.com
your next destination?
Grab your travel plan and get on a call with us
CALL US NOW
Grab your travel plan and get on a call with us