6 Night 7 Day
Kerala Holiday Package
Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, kerala package – enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world. An equable climate, serene beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife are the major attractions of this land. A unique advantage of Kerala is that most of the destinations here are only a two – four hour drive from the other. Classical art forms, colourful festivals, exotic cuisine are some of the cultural marvels that await travellers. Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine and Panchakarma, the rejuvenation therapy in Ayurveda have also helped Kerala to gain a pan-global reputation as a worth-visit destination. Season never ends in Kerala package, thanks to the year-long moderate climate and numerous festivals and events. Traveling in Kerala, one of the nation’s cleanest and arguably nicest states, is a true pleasure. Visit the historical temples and museums in Trivandrum, learn about the maritime history in Cochin (Kochi), or take a boat excursion to islands like Mattancherry to learn about its Jewish heritage. Add to it a culture characterised by vibrant folk art and dance, a delicate yet abundant use of spices in food, and a devotion for Ayurveda that is said to calm stressed nerves. Simply slow down and allow the sights, sounds, and smells around you.
Arrival at Cochin to Munnar Welcome to God’s own country. Upon arrival at Cochin railway station, drive through the scenic network of roads leading to Munnar. This hill station in Kerala is marked by vast spans of lush green tea plantations, rivulets, colonial bungalows, gushing waterfalls and a pleasant weather. In transit, you visit spice plantations, Valara and Cheeyappara Waterfalls. Check-in at the hotel and relax for a little while. End your day with a sound sleep at the Resort.
Sightseeing in Munnar After a delicious morning breakfast, leave the hotel to enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar, visiting Echo Point, Carmelagiri elephant park, Nursery Garden, Photo Point, Eravikulam National Park, Anaimudi Peak- South India’s Highest Peak and the Tea Museum. Enjoy your drive back to the hotel. A comfortable overnight stay at the hotel marks an end to another pleasant Day.
Munnar to Thekkady After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady which is also known as Periyar. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world’s most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. Check in to the hotel, fresh up and then set out to visit spice plantations, elephant ride and Kathakali show. You can also opt for boating at Periyar Lake. After cruising, head back to hotel and end the day with an overnight stay at hotel.
Thekkady to Alleppey to Kovalam After a hearty breakfast, proceed to Alleppey, a charming village on the Vembanad Lake. Alleppey is known for its secluded backwaters, winning palms, and floating houseboats. Check into your Shikara Boat (or Day cruise in House boat) and enjoy. After cruising, drive to Trivandrum, do some sightseeing like Kovalam, Veli, Sangumukham, ect at Tivandrum (if time permits) and end the day with an overnight stay at hotel.
Kovalam to Kanyakumari After breakfast drive to Kanyakumari. On the way you can Visit Azhimala Shiva Temple. Kanyakumari is located at the southern tip of the Indian subcontinent and represents the site where the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda spent days in meditation upon a rock off of the coast. Padmanbhapuram Palace, Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Gandhidham and Trivenisagam are some of the sightseeing attractions in Kanyakumari. Enjoy the sunset in the evening back to Trivandrum hotel and end the day with an overnight stay at hotel.
Trivandrum Sightseeing After breakfast drive to the capital city of Kerala, that is Trivandrum. While here, visit Sri Padmanbhaswamy Temple, where the riches of the old age Kings have been discovered recently. Afterwards visit Napier Museum, an Indo-Saracenic building, containing finest collection of Chola bronzes, ancient carvings, and a number of other unique and priceless treasures from Kerala's past. After that visit Trivandrum Zoo and do some local shopping. Overnight stay will be at the hotel.
Trivandrum drop After enjoying the breakfast, have leisure in your hotel and later check out to the onward destination, with sweet memories of your holidays and with a promise to return once again to this part of the world.
- 02 Nights Luxury accommodation at Munnar
- 01 Night Luxury accommodation at Thekkady
- Houseboat Day Cruise (12pm to 5pm or Shikara ride for 2hr)
- 02 Nights Luxury accommodation at Kovalam
- Pick up and drop at Railway station/airport
- All transportation, sightseeing, toll & parking cost as per tour itinerary
- All English / Hindi specking driver
- Pick up / drop / sightseeing by A/c Sedan
- Fee for other entry ticket, camera, and other fees etc
- Additional food, beverages etc
- Additional Vehicle Kilometres cost if you change our fixed itinerary
- The Cost given only for 01 Adult, and the cost valid only minimum 2 adults travelling together
- Kindly advice your acceptance through “Book Now” link, in order to proceed with reservation according to availability.
- For reservations, kindly forward us the exact travel dates. 25% of total package cost has to be deposited as advance payment, on confirmation of the package, and the balance payment by bank minimum 10 days before on Arrival.
- Advance Payment can be made by Fund Transfer / Cheque / Credit Card / Debit Cards/ Cash / Net Banking Options.
- All reservations subject to Availability at the time of bookings only.
- In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s whatsoever, we must be intimated in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date of receipt of your letter.
- For Houseboat booking for 21 hours the Check in time is 12 PM and check out time is 9 AM. Any delay in check in time will not be compensated by extending the checkout time, A/C operates in the bedroom.
- In case of any Complaints or dissatisfaction, the same should be informed immediately to the concerned Tour Executive and we will try to resolve the same if it is within our limits or constraints and no complaints will be entertained after utilizing the service.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
Kindly confirm the above as a reply to initiate bookings, To re-confirm your reservation You may make the advance payment before the cut-off date to either of the bank accounts and inform transaction details through email firstname.lastname@example.org
your next destination?
Grab your travel plan and get on a call with us
CALL US NOW
Grab your travel plan and get on a call with us